The Crew Motorfest is the latest instalment in the popular racing game series by Ubisoft. The game features a massive open world that spans across the United States, where players can explore, customize, and race various vehicles, from cars and bikes to boats and planes.
The game also offers a variety of modes, events, and challenges to keep players engaged and entertained. However, as with any new game, The Crew Motorfest also had some issues and bugs that needed to be addressed.
Ubisoft has been releasing regular updates and patches to improve the game’s performance, stability, and quality. Here are some of the highlights of the recent patches that have been released for The Crew Motorfest.
Patch 1.03: Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
The first major patch for The Crew Motorfest was released on September 18, 2023. The patch aimed to resolve multiple game-crashing bugs, eliminate freezing problems, tackle issues related to memory, rectify graphical glitches, and implement framerate enhancements.
The patch also fixed some disconnection and synchronization problems that affected the online play. The patch was available for all platforms: PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
The Crew Motorfest shared a post on Twitter:
— The Crew Motorfest (@TheCrewGame) October 25, 2023
Patch 1.04: Online Play, Photo Mode, and Vehicle Fixes
The second major patch for The Crew Motorfest was released on October 25, 2023. The patch focused on fixing some issues related to the online play, the photo mode, and the vehicles. Some of the fixes included:
- Connection issues for players with more than 10 accounts linked to their Ubisoft Connect account were resolved.
- Players on Xbox were no longer prevented from sending game invitations after a crew member left the session.
- Players were no longer prevented from re-joining a crew from the inactivity screen.
- Photo mode settings were no longer reset after exiting the mode.
- Vehicle sounds were no longer missing or distorted in some cases.
- Vehicle physics was improved to prevent unrealistic behaviours.
If you are interested to know information about other games. So you can check the links below:
- Madden 24 Update 1.007 Patch Notes: What is New in the Latest Patch?
- Xenoverse 2 Patch Notes: What is New in the Latest Updates?
Mid-Season Update: New Content and Features
In addition to the patches, Ubisoft also released a mid-season update for The Crew Motorfest on October 25, 2023. The update added new content and features to the game, such as:
- A new event called “The Chase”, where players have to chase down a target vehicle and stop it before it escapes.
- A new vehicle category called “Hypercar”, includes some of the fastest and most powerful cars in the world.
- A new feature called “Vehicle Mastery”, allows players to unlock exclusive rewards by completing challenges with specific vehicles.
- A new feature called “Vehicle Customization”, allows players to personalize their vehicles with various options such as paint, stickers, rims, tires, exhausts, spoilers, hoods, roofs, mirrors, windows, interiors, and more.
- A new feature called “Vehicle Collection”, allows players to view and manage their vehicle inventory in a dedicated menu.
The Crew Motorfest is a game that offers a lot of fun and excitement for racing fans. However, it also had some issues that needed to be fixed. Ubisoft has been working hard to improve the game’s quality and performance with regular updates and patches.
The latest patches have fixed some of the most common and annoying bugs and glitches that affected the game. The mid-season update has also added new content and features that enhanced the game’s variety and replayability. The Crew Motorfest is a game that is constantly evolving and improving, thanks to Ubisoft’s dedication and commitment.