1. Beyoncé and Jay-Z: 12 Years
The couple been together for a lot longer than their age difference, which might amaze some people.
2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: 11 Years
The couple fell in love on set of Green Lantern in 2011 and they haven’t let their age difference affect their relationship.
3. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: 10 Years
The couple is one of the most favourite couples of all times. Nick and Priyanka have an age difference of 10 years.
4. Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder: 10 Years
The two former vampires might look the same age, but Ian is actually 10-years older than Nikki.
5. Sofia Richie and Scott Disick: 15 Years
The big age difference does not have a very significant impact on the couple’s relationship.
6. Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron Taylor-Johnson: 19 Years
Sam Taylor-Johnson and Aaron first met on set of Nowhere Boy, which Aaron starred in and Sam directed. They’ve been together ever since.
7. Amber Tamblyn and David Cross: 19 Years
The couple has been going strong since 2008 inspite of their big age difference. The couple has one daughter together and have supported each other through their different projects.
8. Amal Clooney and George Clooney: 17 Years
They became the ultimate power couple in 2013. The couple is parents to twins, whom Amal gave birth in 2017.
9. Katherine McPhee and David Foster: 34 Years
People were super shocked to see Katherine and David first get together. Despite some of the backlash they’ve gotten over their age gap, the couple has a good relationship.
10. Hilaria Baldwin and Alec Baldwin: 26 Years
Hilaria and Alec’s relationship surprised everyone, not because of their age difference, but because of the fact that Hilaria wasn’t even a part of the entertainment industry. Fame definitely hasn’t affected their relationship as the couple have stayed strong over the years.